- The world’s smallest and lightest compact body with no-compromise full-frame camera performance
- Powerful BIONZ X image processing for spectacular image quality
- Advanced AF performance and functions
- High-resolution 4K movies and a wealth of expression-expanding movie functions
- Operability and reliability for comfortable and confident shooting
- Sturdy dust- and moisture-resistant construction
- In-camera recording up to 5x slower or 60x faster than real time
SENSOR TYPE 35-mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8 mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE) Approx. 24.2 megapixels
ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX) Still images: ISO 100–51200 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 204800 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100–12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100–51200 equivalent (ISO numbers up ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100–12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES) Approx. 680 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 740 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)34
VIEWFINDER TYPE 0.39-inch (1.0 cm) type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED)
MONITOR TYPE 2.95 inch (3.0-type) wide type TFT
Have a question about Sony Alpha a7C Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)?
Be the first to ask.
Ask a question