- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 89.6mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One SLD Element Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Multilayer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Sigma LH582-01 Lens Hood for 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension
Compact, lightweight and remarkable image quality
Featuring compact design, light weight and outstanding image quality offered in Sigma’s Contemporary line, this lens stuns with a beautiful bokeh effect and the amount of brightness expected from F1.4 lenses even in the mid-telephoto range for cropped sensor cameras.
Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
In addition, this lens is characterized by smooth and quiet autofocus ideal for video shooting. By using the face recognition or eye AF functions of the camera, focus will continuously be on the face or the eye even if the subject moves during the shoot.
Sigma 56mm F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Specs
|Focal Length||56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 89.6mm)|
|Lens Format Coverage||APS-C|
|Angle of View||28.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.62 x 2.34" / 66.5 x 59.5 mm|
|Weight||9.88 oz / 280 g|
|Package Weight||1.065 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.2 x 4.2 x 3.8"|
Have a question about Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M?
Ask a question.
Ask a question