- Premium G Master Series wide-angle prime lens
- XA elements and ED glass for high resolution throughout the image area
- Sony Nano AR Coating II to eliminate flare and ghosting
- XD Linear Motors offering excellent response and low vibration for fast and quiet AF
- Focus hold button and other features support professional shooting needs
- Refined G Master bokeh and broad versatility
- Stunning resolution in a compact 35mm prime for any situation
- Sony FE 35mm f/1.4 GM Lens
- Sony ALC-F67S 67mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- ALC-SH164 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
Stunning Resolution ; Compact Lens.
Introducing the Sony 35mm G Master lens – a compact, high-performance lens that delivers stunning contrast and resolution. Thanks to two XA (extreme aspherical) elements in its design, this lens is perfect for capturing beautiful images in any lighting conditions. With an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element to suppress chromatic aberration and Sony's Nano AR Coating II to maintain superb image clarity, the 35mm G Master lens is your go-to choice for capturing stunning photos and videos.
Excellent Mobility and Handling.
Weighing in at only 524g (18.5 oz), the Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM is a precision-crafted lens that is easily portable and delivers outstanding image quality. This compact and versatile lens features two XA (extreme aspherical) elements that minimize distortion and chromatic aberration for exceptional sharpness and clarity. With a wide maximum aperture of f/1.4, this lens is ideal for low-light shooting and capturing beautiful bokeh effects. Whether you're shooting photos or videos, the Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM is a superb choice for capturing stunning images and videos with incredible detail and clarity.
Refined G Master Bokeh.
With XA elements that suppress onion ring bokeh and an 11-blade aperture mechanism, this lens is capable of producing stunning results, even when wide open. And with its painstakingly controlled spherical aberration, you can be sure that your images will be beautiful and free of distortion. Whether you're shooting close-up or at a distance, the 35mm is a versatile lens that will help you capture the perfect shot every time.
|Lens Mount||E- Mount|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||63|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||9.8" / 25 cm|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|FOCUS TYPE||Auto Focus|
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|WEIGHT||1.2 lb / 524 g|
|DIMENSIONS ( ø x L )||3 x 3.8" / 76 x 96 mm|
Have a question about Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM Full-frame Large-aperture Wide Angle G Master Lens?
Ask a question.
Ask a question