- Premium G Master Series wide angle zoom lens and smooth bokeh
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements for outstanding resolution
- Circular 11-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Gorgeous background bokeh
- High corner-to-corner resolution
- Light and compact for high mobility
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Sony ALC-F82S 82mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-SH149 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
G Master Design.
The perfect lens choice for photographers and videographers who need a versatile lens for low-light conditions. With a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, this lens is ideal for shooting in dimly lit environments. The optical design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations, along with two XA elements and three aspherical elements, which work together to control spherical aberrations for sharp, clear images.
Ultimate Wide-Angle Versatility.
The Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens that is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. This lens has a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, which offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in low-light conditions. The optical design of this lens incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations along with two XA elements and three aspherical elements, which significantly controls spherical aberrations for a high degree of image sharpness and clarity.
|Lens Mount||E Mount|
|FOCAL-LENGTH (MM)||16 to 35mm|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||107 to 63|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||11" / 28 cm|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|WEIGHT||1.5 lb / 680 g|
|DIMENSIONS ( ø x L )||3.5 x 4.8" / 88.5 x 121.6 mm|