- An F1.8 135mm prime with superb resolution bokeh and AF
- XA and Super ED elements deliver high resolution
- Narrow depth of field with breathtaking G Master bokeh
- Dual front and rear XD linear motors achieve fast and precise quiet AF
- Floating focus mechanism for improved close-up capability
- Superior imaging plus mobility operability and reliability
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
Narrow Depth of Field with G Master Bokeh.
he Sony 135mm F1.8 G Master Lens is a workhorse of a lens, perfect for professionals and advanced amateur photographers who want the best possible image quality. With its extremely high surface precision XA elements and 11-blade circular aperture, the 135mm F1.8 G Master lens produces smooth, elegant bokeh that really makes your subjects pop. The careful control of spherical aberration at both the design and manufacturing stages also means that your images will be razor sharp, with amazing detail and clarity.
Extremely High Resolution.
With XA (extreme aspherical), Super ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, and ED glass elements, this lens is designed to correct aberration and produce stunningly sharp images. A floating focus system ensures that the image remains in focus throughout the lens's focus range, making this an ideal choice for capturing incredible detail. Whether you're a professional photographer or an amateur enthusiast, the Sony 135mm is a lens that will help you take your photography to the next level.
Improved Close-Up Capability.
With a minimum focus distance of just 2.3 ft (0.7 m) and a maximum magnification of 0.25x, this lens is perfect for capturing small accessories and other subjects with remarkable resolution.
|ANGLE OF VIEW
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE
|13 Elements in 10 Groups
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|33.51 oz / 950 g
|DIMENSIONS ( ø x L )
|3.52 x 5" / 89.5 x 127 mm