- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24–600 mm8 F2.4–4 large-aperture high resolution high speed zoom lens
- Approx. 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked phase-detection AF Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- BIONZ X™ image processing engine for superior detail reproduction and noise reduction
- 0.03 s3 AF response with 315 focal-plane phase-detection AF points
- Up to 24fps continuous shooting with AF/AE for up to 2496 shots
Get a Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV Digital Camera and capture more incredible moments with this camera’s amazing speed and clarity. It has a 20.1 megapixel, 1.0-type stacked phase-detection AF Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor and the legendary optics of a ZEISS lens. You’ll have access to a zoom range of 24-600mm with large-aperture high resolution, so you’ll have no excuse for missing a shot that was “too far away.” The BIONZ X image processing engine will reproduce actual images with superior detail and noise reduction. Are you ready for 0.03 second autofocus response time and 315 focal-plane phase-detection autofocus points? Because that’s what we’re working with here. The RX10 IV is also capable of 24fps continuous shooting with AF/AE for up to 249 shots!