- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Five SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Barrel Construction
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Sigma 90mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- Sigma LCF5501M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension
SIGMA's all-new, mid-telephoto I series prime for mirrorless systems
This compact 90mm F2.8 optic is versatile, well-built and offers stunning optical performance, making it perfect for portraits, close-ups, weddings and events.With its versatile mid-telephoto focal length, the lens is the longest I series lens yet, but still remains remarkably compact and light so is ideal for day-to-day use.
Capture every inspiring moment
It is fully-optimized for mirrorless systems with ultra-fast and accurate AF performance, and it boasts outstanding optical capabilities. The rich, smooth bokeh makes for attractive backgrounds, which is perfect for portraits, and the minimum focusing distance of 50cm allows photographers to get closer to their subject.
Sigma 90mm F/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Specs
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.6' / 50 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.5 x 2.4" / 64 x 59.7 mm|
|Weight||10.4 oz / 295 g|
|Package Weight||1.345 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.9 x 4.7 x 4"|
Have a question about Sigma 90mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L?
Ask a question.
Ask a question