- 1-Inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor that provides excellent low light and color depth performance
- 16x optical zoom LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-F4.0 lens
- 5-AXIS HYBRID O.I.S
- 4K VIDEO - QFHD 4K video in 3840x2160 30p or 24p in MP4
- High-speed (2360k-dot) OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0-inch (1240k-dot) touch control display rotates 180 degrees to the side and tilts 270 degrees up and down
The LUMIX FZ1000 II has a range of features to offer, including the LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens (F2.8 - F4) with 16x optical zoom and achieving beautiful shots even when shooting at low ISO levels up through 400mm telephoto distances on its 35 mm film equivalent 25 – 200 millimeter scale camera itself! The minimum aperture is now available from 8 to 11. A rich amount of light helps produce impressive defocus with shallow depth of field.
The LUMIX FZ1000 II is a photographic tool that not only takes great photos but also high-quality videos in 4K. It features an outstanding video recording capability with QFHD 3840x2160 at 30p or 24 Mbps). With its built -in function for taking burst shots, you can shoot stills from your captures when it's running continuously on 8MP equivalent resolution.) There are three exclusive functions integrated into this camera to make the experience easier: "4k Burst Shooting," which enables capturing one perfect frame out of four Epic frames.