- For Nikon Z Cameras
- Largest aperture of any NIKKOR ever: f/0.95
- Vast depth-of-field control and elaborate bokeh
- Superior S-Line performance and resolution
- Unwavering sharpness across the entire frame—an almost hyper-real characteristic
- Elaborate and Dramatic Bokeh
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass for optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- Fluorine Coating repels dirt and moisture from lens surface
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections
- ARNEO anti-reflective coat further reduces ghosting and flare
Have a question about Nikon NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens?
Be the first to ask.
Ask a question