- For Nikon Z Cameras
- Superior S-Line performance and resolution
- Stepping Motor provides fast smooth and accurate autofocus
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass for optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- Internal Focusing mechanism keeps lens compact
- ARNEO anti-reflective coat further reduces ghosting and flare
- Vibration Reduction (VR) helps keep your photos sharp and your videos steady
- Fluorine Coating repels dirt and moisture from lens surface
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR Lens
- Nikon LC-67B 67mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap.HB-93 Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case
Customizable Control Ring.
If you're in the market for a versatile, all-in-one lens that won't break the bank, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR lens is a great option to consider. With a focal range of 24-200mm, it's perfect for everything from wide-angle landscape shots to telephoto close-ups. And thanks to the built-in VR (vibration reduction) technology, you can rest assured that your images will be sharp and blur-free, even if you're shooting handheld.
Keeps Out Dust and Drip.
If you're looking for a versatile and reliable all-in-one zoom lens, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR is a great option. It's extensively sealed to keep dust and moisture out, especially around all moving parts of the lens barrel, for worry-free durability. Plus, Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) technology gives you the freedom to shoot at slower shutter speeds, resulting in sharper images. Whether you're shooting landscapes or close-ups, the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR is a great choice for versatile and worry-free photography.
Night As It Should Be.
Point light sources like stars or lights in a cityscape have a tendency to "smear" in dark scenes, requiring time-consuming post-processing to correct. The NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR automatically combats this anomaly with faithful point light reproduction, accurately capturing fine details around small light sources throughout the entire frame.
Rock Steady VR.
With up to 5.0 stops of built-in optical Vibration Reduction (VR), the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR Lens is perfect for handheld photos and videos, even in low light. Paired with the 5 Axis In-Body VR (IBIS) of Full Frame Z Series cameras, image stabilization is further enhanced, making this an ideal lens for capturing amazing images and videos.
|LENS MOUNT||Nikon Z|
|FOCAL LENGTH||24 to 200mm|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||1.64' / 50 cm|
|LENS FORMAT COVERAGE||FULL-FRAME|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||84° to 12° 20'|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||19 Elements in 15 Groups|
|APERTURE||Maximum Aperture f/4 to 6.3 |
Minimum Aperture f/22 to 36
|FILTER SIZE||67 mm (Front)|
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|DIMENSIONS (ø x L)||3.01 x 4.49" / 76.5 x 114 mm|
|WEIGHT||1.25 lb / 570 g|