- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables extremely quiet high-speed autofocusing
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass for optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- Fast fixed maximum aperture of f/2.8
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections
- Internal Focusing mechanism keeps lens compact
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- Nikon Slip On Front Lens Cover for 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Lens
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon CL-M3 Lens Case (Black)
Immerse yourself in your photography like never before with the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G. This ultra-wide angle lens gives you the freedom to capture sweeping landscapes and awe-inspiring cityscapes with breathtaking detail and clarity. With a constant maximum aperture of f/2.8, you'll enjoy consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range, while the three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements work together to reduce distortion and aberrations for unbeatable image quality. The Nano Crystal Coat minimizes flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in all lighting conditions, while the Silent Wave Motor enables fast, precise autofocusing for effortless shooting.
|LENS MOUNT||Nikon Z|
|FOCAL LENGTH||14mm to 24mm|
|LENS FORMAT COVERAGE||Full-Frame|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||114˚ to 84˚|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||11.02 ‘/ 28cm|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|APERTURE||Maximum Aperture f/2.8 |
Minimum Aperture f/16
|Dimensions ( ø x L )||3.86 x 5.18" / 98 x 131.5 mm|
|WEIGHT||2.2 lb / 1000 g|
Ask a question
Have a question about Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens?
Ask a question.
Ask a question