- For crop-sensor Nikon Cameras
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables extremely quiet high-speed autofocusing
- Vibration Reduction (VR) helps keep your photos sharp and your videos steady
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass for optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- Aspherical lens elements eliminate certain types of lens aberration
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- Nikon 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
The 18-140mm focal range is perfect for everything from wide-angle family portraits to telephoto close-ups, and the 4 stops of VR image stabilization help to keep handheld shots sharp, even in low light or at maximum zoom.
|LENS MOUNT||Nikon F|
|FOCAL LENGTH||18 to 140mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 210mm)|
|LENS FORMAT COVERAGE||APS-C|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||76° to 11° 30'|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||1.48' / 45 cm|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|APERTURE||Maximum Aperture f/3.5 to 5.6 |
Minimum Aperture f/22 to 38
|FILTER SIZE||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions ( ø x L )||3.07 x 3.82" / 78 x 97 mm|
|WEIGHT||1.08 lb / 490 g|
Have a question about Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens?
Ask a question.
Ask a question