- The world’s first 35 mm format panoramic camera with a liquid-filled lens
- Unique experimental lens to step up your creativity and craft unexpected liquid effects
- A fixed-focus lens with extra aperture plates for versatile renderings
- Undeniably analogue aesthetic with lomo vignetting and perforated edges across panoramic shots
- A fun introduction to experimental photography suitable for all creative spirits
Have a question about Lomography HYDROCHROME SUTTON'S PANORAMIC BELAIR CAMERA?
Ask a question.
Ask a question