- Dressed in a unique playful striped fabric - no two cameras are the same
- Illuminate your nighttime escapades with the included Fritz the Blitz flash
- From shore to shore capture the tranquil azure waters and scenic cliff views with the ultra-wide-angle lens
- Don’t just layer on the suncream – take as many exposures as your heart desires with the MX switch
- Capture all the glitz and glamour with bulb mode for evening exposure experimentation
- Lomography La Sardina Acapulco Camera with Flash
- Fritz the Blitz External Flash
- 4 x Color Filters for Fritz the Blitz Flash
- Lens Cap
- La Sardina Book and Poster
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
La Sardina Camera & Flash Acapulco Caleta
Introducing the La Sardina Caleta, a must-have for anyone who loves to capture beautiful coastal landscapes in all their ultra-wide-angle glory. This special edition camera comes dressed in a one-of-a-kind striped fabric design, inspired by the lovely coastline of Acapulco, Mexico. It's the perfect way to add a touch of seaside style to your photography! And with its easy-to-use features and simple point-and-shoot design, the La Sardina Caleta is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy effortless experimentation with 35mm analogue photography. Just load up your favorite film and start snapping away! You'll love the stunning results you get with this truly unique camera.
|Film Format:||35 mm|
|Focal Length:||22 mm|
|Shutter Speed:||1/100 (N), Bulb (B)|
|Flash:||La Sardina Micro Contact|
|Available ISO Settings:||No ISO Adjustment|
|Battery:||1 x CR123A|
Have a question about Lomography La Sardina Camera & Flash Acapulco Caleta?
Ask a question.
Ask a question