- Genuine mould-made paper made from 50% cotton and 50% α-cellulose fibres
- The traditional mould-made art paper is refined with a coating specially developed for FineArt applications
- 210 gsm
- 50% cotton
- 50% α-cellulose
- White and without optical brighteners
- Classic watercolour structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available from Hahnemuehle
A natural white, mould-made watercolor paper, Albrecht Durer from Hahnemuhle, available here as a 25-pack of 8.5 x 11" sheets, has a distinct textured surface that lends itself beautifully to fine art applications and reproductions. A premium matte inkjet coating ensures proper ink retention on the 50% cotton and 50% alpha cellulose base while also providing a high dynamic range and wide color gamut. Along with this, it has a basis weight of 210 gsm and a thickness of 13.8 mil as well as a rated opacity of 96.5% and a whiteness of 88.5%. Also, it does not use any optical brightening agents in order to grant archival properties and is both acid free and calcium carbonate buffered. Additionally, the matte surface features a very high water resistance.
Ask a question
Have a question about Hahnemühle Albrecht Durer Matte FineArt Paper (8.5 x 11", 25 Sheets)?
Ask a question.
Ask a question