- Genuine mould-made paper made from 50% cotton and 50% α-cellulose fibres
- The traditional mould-made art paper is refined with a coating specially developed for FineArt applications
- 210 gsm
- 50% cotton
- 50% α-cellulose
- White and without optical brighteners
- Classic watercolour structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available from Hahnemuehle
Have a question about Hahnemühle Albrecht Durer Matte FineArt Paper (8.5 x 11", 25 Sheets)?
Be the first to ask.
Ask a question