- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 229-914mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/22
- Super ED and ED Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Internal Zoom and Focusing Design
- Weather-Sealed & Front Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Rotating Removable Tripod Mount
- FUJIFILM XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM FLCP-82 82mm Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Tripod Collar Foot
Unrivaled Image Quality.
The FUJIFILM XF150-600mm lens is the perfect tool for capturing stunning images with incredible detail and clarity. Featuring 24 elements in 17 groups, including four Super ED lenses and three ED lenses, this lens is designed to tightly control chromatic aberration and produce gorgeous results. With Fujifilm's renowned color science, the XF150-600mm never fails to resolve fine textures and produce vivid colors. So whether you're shooting landscapes or wildlife, this lens is sure to help you capture breathtaking images.
Focus on What Matters.
Fast, reliable autofocus is at the center of the XF150-600mm F5.6-8 R LM OIS WR’s ability to consistently deliver beautiful results for still images or video. Its focus preset function and inner focusing AF system renders pin-sharp results in an instant with near-silent precision, while minimal breathing gives filmmakers an incredible option to bring them closer to their story.
|Lens Mount||FujiFilm X|
|FOCAL LENGTH||150 to 600mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 229 to 914mm)|
|APERTURE||Maximum Aperture f/5.6 to 8 |
Minimum Aperture f/22
|ANGLE OF VIEW||10.8 to 2.7|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||7.9' / 2.4 m|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||24 Elements in 17 Groups|
|FOCUS TYPE||Auto Focus|
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|WEIGHT||3.5 lb / 1605 g|
|DIMENSIONS ( ø x L )||3.9 x 12.4" / 99 x 314.5 mm|