- Effective focal length 35mm on full-frame cameras and 56mm on APS-C cameras
- BR Optics element minimizes chromatic aberration and color fringing
- Fast 9-blade f/1.4 aperture gives impressive low-light performance
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) reduces lens ghosting and flare
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Canon E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon EW-77B Lens Hood
- Canon LP1219 Soft Lens Case
The Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM is a versatile and powerful prime wide-angle lens that is ideal for shooting in low-light situations. The maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to control depth of field and the Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing. The Subwavelength Coating decreases ghosting and lens flare, while the two aspherical elements and one Ultra Low Dispersion element work together to create sharp and clear images. This is an excellent lens for anyone looking to up their photography game.
The Ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast and near-silent AF operation, while the full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in AF mode. The Prime wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame Canon EOS DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will provide a 56mm equivalent focal length. The Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element refracts shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum (blue light) in order to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing.
|LENS MOUNT||Canon EF|
|LENS FORMAT COVERAGE||Full-Frame|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||63°|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||11.02" / 28 cm|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|APERTURE||Maximum Aperture f/1.4 |
Minimum Aperture f/22
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|DIMENSIONS (ø x L)||3.17 x 4.15" / 80.4 x 105.5 mm|
|WEIGHT||1.67 lb / 760 g|
Ask a question
Have a question about Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM?
Ask a question.
Ask a question