RHINO KEY FEATURES
1. Auto-hold trigger - making it easier to adjust the tripod leg angles – there is now no need to hold the release button down, you can now adjust the angle effortlessly.
Step 1: When adjusting the leg angle upward, press the release lock and it will stay open for adjustment.
Step 2: When you have selected the angle you require, just press the pre-locking button.
Step 3: The leg is locked.
Step 4: When finished you can fold the legs closed.
2. Extended locking knob enhances the locking strength for the center column
3. Weight of main tripod casting reduced with new design
4. Attach accessory arms to fittings on the main casting
5. Braided carbon fiber tube allows for improved weight capacity
6. Ergonomic grips for twist leg locks improve the operation
7. Three-step rubber feet improves the stability 8. Convertible to monopod