- Versatile 35mm focal length with a fast f/1.8 aperture
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables extremely quiet high-speed autofocusing
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass for optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- Nikon 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-70 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S
- NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- Nikon CL-0915 Soft Lens Case - for 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S & 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G DX Lens (Replacement)
Looking for a versatile, high-quality lens for your Nikon HD-SLR? Check out the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED. This lens draws maximum definition and image quality from Nikon's high-pixel-count image sensors, making it ideal for both photos and HD videos.
The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED offers the same outstanding optical characteristics as the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G, with 63° of coverage, ED and AS glass elements for exceptional contrast and minimal distortion. Plus, it features Nikon's innovative Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet, precise autofocusing.
For many photographers, a 35mm lens is the ideal way to capture the world around them. And with the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED, you get that natural perspective combined with an f/1.8 maximum aperture for outstanding depth of field control and low-light performance. This compact, lightweight lens is perfect for capturing vibrant, natural-looking photos and HD videos with softly blurred backgrounds, even in dim lighting conditions. With superb optics and reliable performance, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED is an exceptional choice for anyone looking to get the most out of their Nikon camera.
|LENS MOUNT||Nikon F|
|LENS FORMAT COVERAGE||Full-Frame|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||76° to 11° 30'|
|MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE||1.48' / 45 cm|
|OPTICAL DESIGN||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|APERTURE||Maximum Aperture f/1.8 |
Minimum Aperture f/16
|FILTER SIZE||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions ( ø x L )||2.83 x 2.81" / 71.88 x 71.37 mm|
|WEIGHT||10.76 oz / 305 g|
Ask a question
Have a question about Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens?
Ask a question.
Ask a question