- An F1.8 135mm prime with superb resolution bokeh and AF
- XA and Super ED elements deliver high resolution
- Narrow depth of field with breathtaking G Master bokeh
- Dual front and rear XD linear motors achieve fast and precise quiet AF
- Floating focus mechanism for improved close-up capability
- Superior imaging plus mobility operability and reliability
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
If you're looking for a lens that will deliver stunning resolution and beautiful bokeh, look no further than the Sony FE 135mm f/1.8 GM Lens. This prime telephoto lens features XA and Super ED elements to deliver outstanding resolution, while the floating focus system ensures that aberration is corrected flawlessly. Plus, with its large aperture of F1.8, this lens is perfect for capturing striking portraits or landscape shots.
This Sony FE 135mm f/1.8 GM Lens is a must-have for anyone looking to create beautiful, narrow depth of field shots with stunning bokeh. The extreme surface precision of the XA elements, careful control of spherical aberration at both the design and manufacturing stages, and an 11-blade circular aperture all work together to produce spectacularly smooth, elegant bokeh that maximizes the creative potential of the narrow depth of field available with this lens. Dual front and rear XD linear motors achieve fast, precise, quiet AF, making it easy to maintain focus on your subject no matter what the situation.