- High Image Quality and Bright f/1.2 Aperture L Lens for EOS R System Cameras.
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics (BR) Reduces Chromatic Aberration.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.79 ft./0.85m.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- One Aspherical Element and One UD Lens.
- 12 pin Communication System allows High-speed Communication with the Camera
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.2 L USM Lens
- Canon E-82 II 82mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap RF
- Canon ET-89 Lens Hood
- Canon LP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
High Image Quality and Bright F1.2 Aperture.
If you're looking for a lens that can deliver sharp and detailed images with gorgeous background blur, look no further than the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM from Canon. With 13 elements in 9 groups and a 9-blade aperture system, this lens is designed to perform impressively even at its maximum aperture of f/1.2. Whether you're shooting portraits, landscapes, or anything in between, the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM will help you capture stunning photos and videos that will impress.
Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
Exceptionally fast, the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM lens is ideal for portraiture, weddings, and other events requiring quick and accurate AF performance. A control ring on the barrel lets you make direct adjustments to shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation and more. With its sophisticated design and advanced optics, the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM lens is a standout member of Canon's growing lineup of RF-mount lenses.
One Aspherical Element and One UD Lens.
Taking advantage of the RF mount, the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM lens offers incredible optical quality and an exceedingly bright f/1.2 maximum aperture. It features a large diameter Aspherical element for high image quality from center to corner and an Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) glass element that helps reduce aberrations for minimized distortion throughout the image plane.