The Promaster Digital HGX Variable Neutral Density Filter variable neutral
density filter providing light reduction of about 1.3 to 8.6 stops. The ND3
to ND400 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you
to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than
ProMaster Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters
available today for digital photography featuring:
• Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating – Specially
formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS
sensors in a digital SLR.
• REPELLAMAX™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE
PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime
to ensure the sharpest images possible
• Hardened Optical Glass – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface
scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
• Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame – Ultra thin low profile frame helps
prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like
smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
• Black Rimmed Glass – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a
Click on a filter size below to view its product page: