- Incredibly Easy-to-Use and Ultracompact 2-person wireless clip-on microphone system that delivers broadcast-quality sound to cameras/ smartphones/ tablets/ computers and much more
- Clip-On Transmitters feature a great sounding built-in omnidirectional mic
- include a furry windscreen
- tiny and light enough to easily clip to shirts and clothing
- Transmitters also feature selectable Active Noise-Cancelation for ultra-clean audio recording - 12-step microphone gain control and one-touch muting
- Receiver’s clip slides into a camera-shoe or can be clipped anywhere for easy attachment and includes both 3.5mm TRS and 3.5mm TRRS output cables
- System features up to 10-hour battery run time
- 164-feet (50m) range line-of-sight
- automatic pairing
- channel switching to avoid static and dropouts
- 2 x Blink 100 TX Clip-On Transmitters
- 1 x Blink 100 RX Camera-Mountable Receiver
- 1 x 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS Output Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS Output Cable
- 2 x Furry Windscreens
- 3 x USB-A to USB-C Charging Cables
- 1 x Padded Carry Pouch with Mesh Pockets
The Saramonic Blink 100 B2
is the perfect solution for content creators who demand broadcast quality sound without all the hassle. It's an ultra-portable wireless 2.4GHz clip-on microphone system that includes a transmitter with built-in omnidirectional microphone, active noise-cancelation, 12-step gain control, and much more. The receiver mounts to the shoe of your camera, or clips anywhere needed with ease, and includes both TRS and TRRS output cables. So whether you're shooting video with your DSLR or recorder, or livestreaming with your smartphone or tablet, the Saramonic Blink 100 B2 has you covered.
Ultra-Portable and Easy-to-Use Wireless Mic Solution for Cameras and Mobile Devices
This incredible system is impossibly compact and lightweight, yet still provides amazing sound quality and performance. Whether you're recording a video or just wanting to capture clear audio, this mic is perfect for you. The best part? It's super simple to operate! Just turn on the system, plug in the receiver, clip the mic onto your subject, and start recording. The Blink 100 system automatically pairs when turned on and finds a clean wireless channel, switching channels to avoid static and dropouts automatically. No fuss, no muss!
Incredibly Tiny Transmitter with Ultra-Clean Sound Built In
The built-in omnidirectional microphone with 12-step mic gain control means you can adjust the sound to suit your needs, while the one-touch muting function lets you quickly and easily silence the microphone when you need to. The furry windscreen protects against wind noise outdoors, and the Active Noise-Cancelation function ensures that background noise won't interfere with your recordings.
For Cameras, Mobile Devices, Computers and More
The tiny receiver can be mounted on a camera or clipped onto a mobile device, and it comes with two different output cables to make sure it works with any type of equipment. The TRRS cable is perfect for smartphones, tablets, and computers, while the TRS cable is ideal for cameras, recorders, and mixers.
An Ideal Ultra-Portable Clip-On Wireless Microphone System
This innovative system is so easy to use, you'll be up and recording in no time. With up to 10 hours of battery life and a 164' operating range, the Blink 100 B2 is perfect for capturing high-quality audio on the go. And it's incredibly lightweight and compact, making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 16kHz|
|Microphone Polar Pattern:||Omnidirectional|
|Microphone Sensitivity:||-39dB ±2dB|
|Transmission Range:||164’ (50m) Line-of-Sight, Without Obstacles|
|RF Output Level:||6dBm|
|TX & RX Battery Capacity:||90mAh each|
|TX & RX Charging Port:||USB-C Female|
|TX & RX Battery Life:||Approximately 10-hours each|
|TX & RX Dimensions:||1.5 x 1.4 x 0.6” (39 x 25 x 9.3mm) each|
|TX & RX Weight:||0.58oz (16.5g) each|
Have a question about Saramonic Blink 100 B2 Ultra-Portable 2-Person Clip-On Wireless Microphone System for Cameras & Mobile Devices?
Ask a question.
Ask a question