The EOS M50 Mark II carries and builds on the strong performance of the popular EOS M50 with improvements that will be especially notable for content creators like vloggers and more. You still get the impressive image quality of the 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, power of the DIGIC 8 image processor, 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for slow motion video and more, along with some additional boosts. The autofocus locks onto the subject faster, and Eye Detection is improved so it recognizes the eyes and face further away. Eye Detection can now even be used during video with Movie Servo AF, and you can use both Eye and Face Detection during Servo AF. What you get is added versatility and stability to keep the subject(s) in focus and as the center of attention. For video creators, you can use the EOS M50 Mark II to livestream your content with built-in Wi-Fi, and use with EOS Webcam Utility software for an easy webcam alternative. When a di erent angle is needed, you can shoot vertically in addition to horizontally, and the camera even o ers clean HDMI output for high-resolution, high frame-rate streaming. When it comes to content, whether stills or video, the EOS M50 Mark II goes far beyond letting you just scratch the surface of your vision.
24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200).
• DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer.
• Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support).
• 4K UHD* 24p and HD 120p** for Slow Motion.
• Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Convenient for Vlogging and Various Composition.
• Convenient Vertical video, Touch Record Control, Movie Self-Timer Features for Content.
• High Quality Webcam Capability using Free EOS Webcam Utility Software or Clean HDMI Output.
• Built-in 2.36 Million Dots OLED EVF with Touch and Drag AF.
• Built-in Wi-Fi®^ and Bluetooth®^^ Technology.
• Image.canon Cloud Service for Better Workflow.
• Silent Mode for Quiet Operation.