- 24.2-megapixel full-frame stacked CMOS sensor with integral memory
- BIONZ X processing engine
- 20fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking
- Wide AF coverage with 693-point phase-detection and 425-point contrast detection AF points
- Blackout-free Shooting
- AF/AE calculations up to 60 times/sec
- Electronic shutter speeds up to 1/32000 sec
- 10fps with mechanical shutter
Introducing the Sony Alpha a9 II Mirrorless Camera—the next generation of camera to answer the demands of the professional workflow. With sophisticated operability and network connectivity, rugged go-anywhere construction, and unrivaled speed, the a9 II is perfect for capturing the decisive moment.
Featuring an impressive full-frame Exmor RSTM CMOS sensor and BIONZ XTM processor, the a9 II is capable of 20fps with AF/AE tracking. Additionally, the electronic shutter eliminates blackout typical of DSLR cameras, making it easy to take fast, consecutive shots.
With the electronic shutter, you can capture images at 1/32000 sec without any interruptions—Keep your depth-of-field under control, even under the brightest conditions, without using an ND filter. If you're looking for a powerful, versatile, incredibly fast camera, the Sony Alpha a9 II is the right choice.
Have a question about Sony Alpha a9 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)?
Be the first to ask.
Ask a question