The Leica M10 Monochrom touts a brand new 40 megapixel full frame monochrome sensor that achieves new heights in sharpness, detail and resolution while also opening up newfound versatility with a lower base ISO of 160 and a higher maximum ISO of 100,000. With these new levels of performance, the M10 Monochrom is even more capable than its predecessors in any lighting scenarios while maintaining the film-like grain and beautiful contrast and sharpness it is known for, thanks to the removal of the color filter array from the sensor. The M10 Monochrom is the ideal camera for the most passionate and dedicated black and white photographers.
Features at a glance:
– New 40mp full frame black and white sensor
– ISO range of 160 - 100,000
– Silent mechanical shutter, touchscreen, thinner body design and ISO dial of M10-P platform
– Leica FOTOS connectivity; first Monochrom to feature Wi-Fi
– Monochromatic design aesthetic; white and gray engravings on the body, blacked-out
shutter button and lens release button