- 20.1 Megapixel 1.0" Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 5x Optical Zoom Lens (24-120mm f/1.8-2.8) with Optical Image Stabilizer.
- 4K 30p / FHD 120p Video.
- Pop-up EVF with 2.36 Million Dots
- Touch and Drag AF makes it easy to select a focus point quickly
- Continuous Shooting up to 20 fps (up to 30 fps with RAW Burst Mode).
Packing apt imaging capabilities within a svelte-yet-versatile design, the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II is an advanced compact camera featuring a large sensor, fact processing, and a flexible zoom lens. The 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which couples with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize fast autofocus performance, quick full-resolution shooting up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Complementing the sensor and processor is a 5x zoom lens, which covers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. Rounding out the G5 X Mark II's design, the camera features a pop-up 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
Ask a question
Have a question about Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II Digital Camera?
Ask a question.
Ask a question